Monday, March 26, 2012

Art for the Outdoors


I stumbled across these amazing tents today while doing some daily blog research. Although I'm not typically one for camping I think I might change my mind and take a trip to the woods with one of these oh-so-cool tents from FieldCandy. 


Although these tents are serious eye catchers and conversation pieces FieldCandy wants you to know that they're still functional outdoor tents made for roughing it. The website says, "FieldCandy tents are fun. But they're serious too. They keep you as dry in the rain and as snug in a gale as any conventional high performance tent." Good to know!


All FC tents are individually created by artists, designers and photographers who were invited to design tents. All are carefully chosen by FieldCandy for their dedication to their respective art forms and unique points of view.


Most tents run for around $750.

Check out the entire collection at FieldCandy.






No comments:

Post a Comment