Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Inspired by Jess* Outfit #9

Hey guys! After a few days in Paris visiting my family I'm back in New York and ready to keep sharing my outfits with you! I now summer's basically over but I have one last summery outfit to show you. You can keep this in mind for later, when this collection gets to stores. 


This outfit is quite simple but both pieces are very cute. The Freja sleeveless blouse is a piece you can wear with so many different things, it's great for summer but you can also wear it when it gets colder with a cardigan, it'll brighten up your winter outfit! You can see the Jess shorts again which I love. I don't think I've showed them to you guys in the denim blue yet, hope you like it. The combination of both pieces makes a perfect summer outfit for the beach. Don't forget about this it'll be in stores sooner than you know! Time flies ..

No comments:

Post a Comment